Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we would like to inform you about the collection of your personal data when you are using our website. Personal data is all data which refers to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email address, user behavior.
(2) The party responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is AB-GUSStech GmbH, Schweinheimer Straße 34, 63743 Aschaffenburg, email@example.com (see our legal information). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address, with the addition of “the data protection officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email, the data provided by you (your email address and your name and your telephone number, if any) will be stored by us in order to be able to reply to your questions. After storage is not required anymore, we delete all data or restrict the processing of the data collected in this context if we are subject to legal retention periods.
(4) Should we commission external service providers for individual functions of our services or wish to use your data for commercial purposes, then we will inform you in detail about the relevant processes below. As part of that, we will also inform you about the determined criteria of the retention period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR),
- Right to erasure (art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to object to processing (art. 21 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR)
Please speak to our Data Protection Officer in this matter.
(2) Should you be of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is in breach of applicable data protection law or violates your privacy rights in any other way, then you may object to it with the following competent supervisory authority:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Phone: +49 (0)981/53 1300
Fax: +49 (0)981/53 98 1300
Section 3 Collection of personal data when using our website
(1) Should you visit our website for information use only, i.e. if you do not provide any information otherwise, we will collect only the personal data your browser transmits to our server. Should you wish to view our website only, then we will collect the following data, which is technically required to us, in order to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security (the applicable legal basis is art. 6, subsection 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Last visited website (Referrer URL)
- Browser type
- Operating system
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use, through which specific information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses onto your computer. They help make the internet service more user-friendly and effective.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies. In this case, please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Section 4 Other functions of and services offered on our website
(1) We offer you a wide range of services, which you can use on our website other than for information use only. To use these services, you will be required to give us further personal information, which we will use in oder to offer the relevant service and to which the principles of data processing mentioned above apply.
(2) We partly make use of external service providers in order to process your data. These service providers are chosen and commissioned by us with diligence, are bound by our instructions and are periodically reviewed.
(3) Furthermore, we are entitled to divulge your personal data to third parties if participation in special offers, competitions, conclusions of contracts or other services are offered by us in cooperation with our partners. You will receive further information on this matter when giving us your personal data or in the description of the service below.
(4) Should our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), then we will inform you in the description of this service about the relevant consequences.
Section 5 Objection to or revocation of consent against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, then you are entitled to revoke this consent at any time. After you have revoked your consent vis-à-vis us, such a revocation will affect the reliability of the processing of your data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests at our own discretion, then you are entitled to object to the processing of your data. This particularly applies if the processing of your data is not required in order to fulfill the contract, which is presented by us in the description of each of the following functions. When exercising your right to object, we kindly ask you to give us the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a reasoned objection, we examine the facts and will either cease or adjust processing your data or give you our compelling and legitimate grounds based on which we continue processing your data.
Section 6 Embedding of Vimeo videos
(1) We have embedded Vimeo videos in our range of online services, which are stored on http://vimeo.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, Vimeo is informed that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. This is independent of whether Vimeo provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. Once you are logged in to Vimeo, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Vimeo, you must log out before activating the button. Vimeo stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to the needs. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Vimeo to exercise this right.